Hello for all! Today we went to Blacksmith History Forge Museum with our teacher.We saw ancient things and tools there.I got information about it and now I am going to share it to you.This museum is short walk north of the Toqi Telpak Furushon Bazaar on Khakikat Street.









The balcksmith was working on a knife, and using his hammer to straighten to it on the anvil .There were quite a few finished product hanging on the walls to view.When i saw them,I was amazed.Because they were really ancient and uniqe.









The museum was opened in 1992, and is only museum of this type in Uzbekistan.We send half an hour there.It was very impressive.I felt myself as I were at 16 th century.  and we took photos.We were really enjoyed while we were there.After that Our trip ended.Then everybody went home.



THANKS FOR WATChING!!!BYE๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™‚

Comments

Popular posts from this blog