This is my first blog.

Hi! Today our class went to Ark. It is massive
fortress located in the city of Bukhara,that was built around the 5th century AD.Ark is magnificent building.So that mass of tourists visit Ark fortress every year.
Initially, we visited musque.Our teacher Matluba Ahmedovna gave information about it to us.It was very beautiful. There were ilsamic books and qibla.

















Then we went to the throne room. We saw the throne of Amir Olim Khan, his weapons and clothes.His throne is really luxurious.

















Well, we observed Ark fully and saw a lot of interesting ancient things, such as national costumes,musical instruments,household items,ceramic jugs.

Even l saw two men talking about the history of Bukhara.Their conversation really attracted me.And i joined their conversation.Unfortunately, we must come back home.So i left there.
All of these ancient monuments tell story about the history of Bukhara.And i should say that if someone asks me where do you live,i proudly say BUKHARA.😀

Ok, after leaving Ark i went to my house.And i told about today's events to my mom.🙂It is really amazing day for me😀🙂☺️😊.














Comments

  1. Of course,this is very interesting not only for me, but also for many people.GREAT👍👍🤩🤗🙃

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent, especially the pics are so great and attractive 😍🥲

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fascinating I really enjoyed while reading your blog.Keep going my darling🥰.Good luck🤝♥️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your wonderful impressions of today. Today was an extremely interesting day with our teacher and coursemates, and this trip broaden our horizon.😀😀🤩🤩

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow🙈You're so creative Feruzabonu🥰💖Your blog is Your best 👍👍especially all Your photos which are taken by yourselves attracted me😍👍👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is really interesting. It enriched my knowledge about the history of Ark

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a beautiful words 😍 I am so glad 😊 with your blog ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi my dear🤗I really fascinated with your blog which is useful to know about the Arch🥰🤗

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello my dear your blog is really amazing .we already knew about Ark. But your blog has a lot of interesting information that I didn't know. Honestly, I was surprised.👍The chariot picture is very funny.😁

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good evening , your information is simply amazing.Go on🥳🥳👍🤩

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi my darling, your informations are so good. Good luck💥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog